1. Reference documents. The applicable issue of any documents cited herein, including
their approval dates and dates of any applicable amendments, notices, and revisions, shall
be as specified in the contract.
2. Format and content. The NOR shall be prepared in contractor format. The NOR
content shall be in accordance the contractor’s processes and procedures, or as specified
in the contract.
3. Distribution statement. The appropriate distribution statement shall be affixed to the
NOR in accordance with the requirements of the contract.
4. Date. Provide the submittal date of the NOR. Normally this date will be identical to the
ECP submittal date.
5. DODAAC. Provide the DODAAC of the procuring activity.
6. Procuring Activity Number (PAN). Provide the PAN of the procuring activity, if known
7. Originator name and address. Provide the name and address of the contractor submitting
the proposed NOR (inclusion of submitting individual's name is optional).
Replaced/Superseded by document(s)
|File||MIME type||Size (KB)||Language||Download|
|DID- NOTICE OF REVISION (NOR) - Army Materiel Command (AMC).PDF||application/pdf||203.39 KB||English||DOWNLOAD!|
A Notice of Revision (NOR) describes a proposed change to a technical
An approved NOR is issued to direct the custodian of each technical document to make the
This Data Item Description (DID) contains the content and preparation instructions for the data
product resulting from the work task specified in the contract. This DID is used in conjunction
with an Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) – Army Materiel Command, DI-CMAN-81589. A
requirement for ECPs should be contractually imposed in conjunction with this DID. This DID
may also be used with Specification Change Notices (SCNs), DI-CMAN-80643C. Where NORs
are required for changes to paper specifications, a requirement for SCNs may be contractually
imposed in conjunction with this DID.