This Data Item Description (DID) contains the content and preparation instructions for the data
product resulting from the work task specified in the contract.
1. Reference documents. The applicable issue of any documents cited herein, including
their approval dates and dates of any applicable amendments, notices, and revisions, shall
be as specified in the contract.
2. Format and content. The Request for Deviation shall be prepared in contractor format.
The RFD content shall be in accordance with the contractor’s processes and procedures,
or as specified in the contract.
3. Distribution statement. The appropriate distribution statement shall be affixed to the
RFD in accordance with the requirements of the contract.
4. Date. Provide the submittal date of the deviation.
5. DODAAC. Provide the DODAAC of the procuring activity, if known.
6. Procuring Activity Number (PAN). Provide the PAN of the procuring activity, if known
7. Originator name and address. Provide the name and address of the contractor submitting
the request (inclusion of submitting individual's name is optional
Replaced/Superseded by document(s)
|File||MIME type||Size (KB)||Language||Download|
|DID- REQUEST FOR DEVIATION (RFD) - Army Materiel Command (AMC).pdf||application/pdf||13.51 KB||English||DOWNLOAD!|
A Request for Deviation describes a proposed departure from (a nonconformance with) the contractually-specified configuration documentation for a specific number of units or for a specified period of time.
A Request for Deviation enables the Government to determine the impact on performance,
operational readiness, logistics support or other affected areas.