1. Reference documents. The applicable issue of any documents cited herein, including their approval dates and dates of any applicable amendments, notices, and revisions, shall be as specified in the contract.
2. Format and content. The ERR shall be prepared in contractor format. The ERR content shall be in accordance with the contractor’s processes and procedures, or as specified in the contract. Delivery media is to be in accordance with the Integrated Data Environment (IDE) Concept of Operations (CONOP) specified in the contract.
3. Distribution statement. The appropriate distribution statement shall be affixed to the ERR in accordance with the requirements of the contract.
4. ERR NO. Provide the unique ERR identification number or the number assigned by the Government.
5. Procuring Activity Number (PAN). Provide the PAN of the procuring activity, if known (Army only).
6. Date. Provide the approval date of the ERR.
7. DODAAC. Provide the DODAAC of the procuring agency, if known.
8. Baseline Established or Changed. Identify the configuration baseline established or changed, i.e., functional, product or allocated.
9. Type of Release. Indicate whether release is establishing a baseline (initial) or a change to the established configuration baseline.
10. ECP Identifier/Date Approved. Provide the ECP identifier and the date approved, when applicable.
Replaced/Superseded by document(s)
Use, Relationships : The Engineering Release Record (ERR) consists of a listing of newly
approved configuration documentation.
The ERR is used to officially authorize the use of newly approved configuration documentation.
This Data Item Description (DID) contains the content and preparation instructions for the data
product resulting from the work task specified in the contract.
Data Item Description submittal in Extensible Markup Language (XML) is acceptable. An XML Document Type Definition (DTD), associated XML document template, and other information is available from http://www.geia.org/836/
This DID supersedes DI-CMAN-80463B.