1. Format. The Report shall be in contractor’s format.
2. Content. The Report shall contain the following:
2.1 Section I - Name of the small business subcontractor, whether the subcontractor is:
(1) Small Business;
(2) Veteran-Owned Small Business;
(3) Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business;
(4) HUBZONE Small Business;
(5) Small Disadvantaged Business;
(6) Women-Owned Small Business;
(7) Historically African-American Colleges and Universities and Minority Institutions;
Replaced/Superseded by document(s)
|File||MIME type||Size (KB)||Language||Download|
|DID- Small Business Subcontractor Report.PDF||application/pdf||285.43 KB||English||DOWNLOAD!|
Use/Relationship: The Small Business Subcontractor Report identifies the name of the small business subcontractor, the tasks performed and the associated costs for each scheduled availability which will be used to ensure the Small Business requirements are being met by the contractor. This DID contains the format, content, and intended use information for the data product resulting from the work task described in the contract.