3. Holders of MIL–STD–462D will verify that page changes and additions indicated above have been entered. This notice page will be retained as a check sheet. This issuance, together with appended
pages, is a separate publication. Each notice is to be retained by stocking points until the military standard is completely revised or cancelled.
Replaced/Superseded by document(s)
|File||MIME type||Size (KB)||Language||Download|
|MIL STD- Test Method Standard for Measurement of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics.PDF||application/pdf||207.16 KB||English||DOWNLOAD!|
1. This test method standard is approved for use by all Departments and Agencies of the Department of Defense.
2. Beneficial comments (recommendations, additions, deletions) and any pertinent data which may be of use in improving this document should be addressed to: ASC/ENSI, Bldg 125, 2335 Seventh Street, Suite 6, Wright–Patterson AFB OH 45433–7809 by using the Standardization Document Improvement Proposal (DD Form 1426) appearing at the end of this document or by letter.
3. This standard contains the general test methods necessary to demonstrate compliance of subsystems and equipment to the requirements of MIL–STD–461. An appendix has been introduced which provides the rationale and background for each paragraph.
4. This standard is designated as revision “D” to coincide with its companion document, MIL–STD–461. Revisions “A”, “B”, and “C” of MIL–STD–462 were never issued.
5. Substantial changes have been made from previous editions. Some test methods have been eliminated, other significantly changed, and new ones added.
6. A joint committee consisting of representatives of the Army, Air Force, Navy, and Industry prepared this document.