Present new evidence about effective implementations of CMMI:
• Examples are provided by the defense industrial base and DoD organizations.
• New examples are based upon the measures that practicing organizations use to track value to their businesses.
• Examples are provided by organizations that have tracked and measured performance improvements from using CMMI over many years.
• Many of the organizations emphasize high maturity results and show that they enabled superior performance.
• Their data indicate why CMMI is important to the DoD & its suppliers.
Organizational and project leaders decided which measures were most useful to them when tracking the results of CMMI-based improvements. A common thread was their interest in measuring the effect CMMI had on schedule, effort and cost, and quality. The summarized results demonstrate the wide scope of business values and goals of the participating organizations.
The source studies in this presentation used current data as follows:
• 2010: Organizations 1, 2A, 3, & 6
• 2009: Organizations 5 & 7
• 2008: Organization 2B
Replaced/Superseded by document(s)
|File||MIME type||Size (KB)||Language||Download|
|Benefits of CMMI Within The Defense Industry.pdf||application/pdf||1.39 MB||English||DOWNLOAD!|