Content and Format
• The Architecture Framework Product documentation shall be chosen per Table 1 (sheet 2 and 3) according to the specific needs as stated in the contract SOW. The content and format shall be per Volume I, Definitions and Guidelines, and Volume II, Product Descriptions, of the DoD Architecture Framework Version 1.0.
• The applicable issue of the documents cited herein, including their approval dates and dates of any applicable amendments, notices and revisions, shall be as specified in the contract SOW.
Replaced/Superseded by document(s)
• To provide architecture framework product documentation that describes characteristics pertinent to the purpose of the architecture.
• This Data Item Description (DID) contains the format and content preparation instructions of the architecture framework products as delineated in the contract
Statement of Work (SOW).
• This DID is applicable when it is necessary to acquire architecture descriptions to compare and relate across organizational boundaries.